The Car Experts You Can Trust
When residents of Lindsay, Ontario and nearby areas need to have their car repaired, they go to Clancy’s Service Centre. For more than 25 years, our facility has been committed to providing reliable automotive repair and maintenance services at competitive rates. Our industry trained technicians are at your service, you can rest assured that your vehicle is in excellent hands.
A Pillar of the Community
Clancy’s Service Centre is a family-owned-and-operated business. Professional service and outstanding workmanship is our legacy. Since 1991, our owners, Jim and Laura Clancy have built a solid reputation based on high-quality repairs and timely factory-scheduled maintenance. Their dedication to excellent customer support has earned them loyal customers as well as countless referrals.
Our Community Involvement
We would not be successful without the continued support of our community. That is why we give back whenever we can. Our company supports the following charitable organizations:
- Kawartha Lakes Food Source
- Kawartha Lakes Minor Lacrosse
- Lindsay Optimist Club Youth Program
- Ontario Early Years
- Trish’s Wish Foundation
- Other non-profits
Clancy’s Service Centre is a member of TECHNET Professional Auto Service. Additionally, we are affiliated with the Independent Primary Service Dealer Association (IMDA Group Inc.). Our service centre is also an accredited Ontario Drive Clean Test and Repair facility.
TECHNET Professional Auto Service is committed to serving you, our customer, with professional automotive repair at a reasonable cost with qualified technicians. We use quality CARQUEST auto parts that are guaranteed coast to coast.
We stand on sound business principles and uphold high ethical standards. Our goal is to make your automotive repair experience friendly and successful.
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance
- Offer customer a price estimate for work to be performed
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer
- Make every effort to keep customers informed about appointments and completion deadlines
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. Use high-quality CARQUEST auto parts guaranteed coast to coast
- Provide and honour CARQUEST Manufacturer Warranty
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is being serviced
- Attempt to fix the customer’s vehicle right the “first time”
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities
- Uphold the high standards of our profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry
Clancy’s is a TECHNET Professional Auto Service Centre. As an accredited service facility, we can protect your new car warranty by completing manufacturers recommended maintenance. Additionally, when you have your vehicle serviced here, you are covered by Worry-Free Driving Nationwide Warranty.
The Worry-Free Driving Nationwide Warranty spans across North America. For your peace of mind, this warranty is available whenever you need it to provide your vehicle protection on qualifying service and repairs.
Our Nationwide Warranty program covers most parts and labor for a duration or distance of 24 months or 40,000 km respectively. The warranty is good until one of these limits is met.
Furthermore, the warranty is applicable only when traveling more than 40 km from the original TECHNET Professional Auto Service centre.
If you need assistance on a warranty-related repair when traveling beyond 40 km from the original service facility, the warranty program administrator will direct you to the nearest in-network service facility to handle the warranty related repair. Be sure to ask for complete warranty coverage information and details on your next visit.
To learn more about our auto service centre and nationwide warranty, contact us today.